Friday, January 27, 2017. I need a spot now to collect myself regarding what I am only now discovering – although there is no “professional” assistance for me anywhere near this rural town I live in – that I have always been an Autism Spectrum person!
“Disorder” is, to me, mostly an arbitrary, artificial hand-me-down concept that has no real meaning to me at this time personally, although I know there are people more advanced along the autism spectrum who do very much suffer hardships in ways that I cannot imagine.
I believe there really is so very little that we currently understand about “autism” that we are virtually in the ink black darkness about what “autism” is. I am 65 years old now. I will not live long enough in this world to be able to access information – that does not exist yet anywhere on earth – that could help me now. So I will simply write and collect my words under the heading of this page.
This page has the following sub pages.
- +(childhood) USING PAPER TO CREATE MY SELF
- +NOTES 01/30/2017 – rethinking my child & adulthood through the spectrum lens
- +INFO – 01/31/2017 – Neuroscience and Metaphor (autism?)
- +DESCRIPTION OF THE ART THERAPY “POWDER PUFF” EXPERIENCE – reposted here 01/31/2017
- +AUTISM – A PARTICULAR KIND OF PERPETUAL INNOCENCE – 01/31/2017
- +LITTLE BATS – POEM – 02/01/2017
- +NOTES 02/20/2017 –
- +NOTES – 02/26/2017 – Something about “place”
- +NOTES – 02/27/2017 – “Feeling – here or not here?”
- +NOTES – 02/28/2017 – “Reconciliations” as they operate in the brain re: how humans value and decide/choose