Stop the Storm by Beating Trauma
Empower Those Who Suffer Most
We continually recycle the traumas of our lives until they are resolved. We need to know the nature of our traumas, how they are being recycled, and how to end this process.
We need to understand the changes that trauma has created in our bodies and therefore in our lives. We need to know how trauma affects all of our attachments and relationships. We need to vanquish our denials, grab onto all information that can be of use to us in our mission, and communicate with one another continually as we make efforts toward gaining a life free from consequences of unresolved trauma for ourselves, our loved ones, our society and within our entire global neighborhood.
Most research on the transmission of unresolved trauma has focused to a large extent on how it is passed down the generations to offspring of traumatized parents through attachment disorders and empathy pathologies. I believe the destructive web is far broader and more encompassing than this…………………..
This page has the following sub pages.
- *Notes on writing a first book
- **Different Brain
- **On the edge of genius
- **Prosody of speech
- **Lies about Linda
- **What circle is this?
- ***Notes on Siegel’s writings
- ***More notes on Siegel’s writings
- **Relaxing into the self
- **How do I remember?
- **Syntropy (negentropy)
- ** Seeking
- **I will have to end this book…
- +Posts on language development and infant abuse (and dissociation) Dec. 2010
- +IMPORTANT POST ON ALTERED LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- +DECEMBER 2010 IMPORTANT POSTS on Trauma Altered Development
- +LINKS TO SOME POPULAR POSTS
- +Dr. Teicher’s ARTICLE ON TRAUMA ALTERED DEVELOPMENT
- +DISSOCIATION, NERVOUS SYSTEM SHAME REACTION, SUICIDE
- +BLOG STATS 2010 – TOP POSTS
- +CRITICAL INFO ON TRAUMA AND THE BODY VIA VAGUS NERVE (ANS)
- +LINK TO POST OUTLINE OF ABUSE 0-3 CONSEQUENCES
- +VIOLENT TRAUMA AND MALTREATMENT BIRTH TO AGE THREE (AND BEYOND)
- +SEVERE EARLY ABUSE, SUBSTANCE P, LIFELONG PAIN OF SADNESS
- +ATTACHMENT – BEING A SELF VERSUS BEING AN OBJECT
- +THE DOPAMINE-REWARD STUDIES: SERIES OF POSTS YOU REALLY DON’T WANT TO READ
- +CLEAR LINK BETWEEN CHILD ABUSE AND SUBSTANCE P (FOR PAIN)
- +LINK TO CLEAR ARTICLE ON CHILD ABUSE LIFELONG CONSEQUENCES
- +ADULT ATTACHMENT INTERVIEW PROTOCOL
- +LINKS TO CDC ACE STUDY – LONGTERM CONSEQUENCES OF EARLY TRAUMA AND ABUSE
- +LINKS TO ‘KIDS COUNT’ – MOST ACCURATE U.S. DATA ON CHILD WELL-BEING
- +MY OWN ABUSIVE INFANT-CHILDHOOD
- +NOT BEING ABLE TO FEEL WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE LOVED
- +LINK TO IMPORTANT ARTICLE ON EFFECTS OF CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE
- The Impact of Maltreatment on the Developing Child (article link)