Monday, March 9, 2015. Well, I sure have been out of the writing loop lately!! Too busy just plain living these days, it seems. Young children are busy-makers – and there goes TIME!
I certainly have writing thoughts race across my mind as if they belong on some continually streaming billboard of invisibility, but THIS article caught my attention LOUDLY enough to get me to stop to create a post to drop this link into:
The microbiome may yield a new class of psychobiotics for the treatment of anxiety, depression and other mood disorders
Gut reactions. Gut feelings. Gut instinct.
Our mainstream American culture is poorly suited at teaching its populace that we are what Dr. Daniel Siegel calls a species with an “embodied mind.” Our right brain hemisphere is especially gifted in its connection to ALL of our body wisdom. My guess is that we know far more than we are used to letting ourselves KNOW that we know!
We can always learn more about paying attention to the SYSTEM that is “us alive.”
Fascinating journeys, folks! Fascinating!
While there is no money for me in my mention of this herbal-vitamin supplement here, I am taking it daily now and find it extremely helpful. That means a lot to me, so I thought perhaps other readers might wish to take a look:
- Contains the amino acids L-theanine, to support relaxing brain wave activity
- Contains taurine to ease tension, as well as the calming neurotransmitter GABA
- Features magnesium to support muscle and nerve relaxation
- Contains calming holy basil leaf extract and Relora®to gently soothe away the tension in your body
- 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional
Here is our first book out in ebook format. Click here to view or purchase –
It lists for $2.99 and can be read by Amazon Prime customers without charge.